£25k - 35k per year
7 months ago
I am working with one of the key players in the retail industry on a Paid Media Manager role working for a luxury fashion retailer. It is a new role to the business, and the company have experienced substantial growth and have seen a huge YoY revenue increase in the last few years. The owners of the company are renowned in the industry for their experience and have built a brand which has grown massively and continues to do so.
You will be responsible for overseeing paid media activity, focusing primarily on paid social and organic social campaigns. In addition to overseeing the PPC and Google Shopping, which is currently outsourced. There is a large bank of great content, so plenty to work with.
- Working across paid social with a key focus on Facebook & Instagram
- Creating ads that are creative and engaging across core channels
- Strategy planning and implementation around paid social
- Working on PPC campaigns where necessary and managing budgets
- Campaign reporting and analysis, reviewing campaign effectiveness to maximise results
- Lead on non-paid and paid content strategy in line with paid social campaigns, on all channels including Instagram, Facebook YouTube and Pinterest
- Drive innovation and explore new social media opportunities
- Influencer marketing
- Liaising with the wider digital team
- Working with the Buying & Merchandising, content and design team when needed
- Communicating effectively to the Head of Marketing
An interest in the retail industry would be beneficial, in addition to experience working in an ecommerce/fashion environment.
As well as a competitive salary there are lots of other added benefits!
If this sounds of interest please get in touch on 0161 914 8499 or alternatively email your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to talk through this exciting opportunity in more detail.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.