£30k - 40k per year
about 2 years ago
Are you an ambitious Paid Media Manager who’s looking to step up their career and take ownership of UK and International campaigns for a premium fashion brand in Manchester?
Our client is seeking an energetic Paid Media Manager to join their business in a newly created role within their business as they look the bring all paid acquisition back in house from their agency. This is a great time to join the company and make a real difference to shape their digital journey through paid acquisition.
- The Paid Media Manager will take full control over all paid media activity across the businesses core brand to maximise revenue and return on spend
- This includes Google Adwords, Google Shopping, Bing and paid social through Facebook and Instagram
- The role will also be responsible for other paid digital advertising channels due to be implemented, including display and affiliate
- Extensive and demonstrable experience of successfully running PPC and Paid Social campaigns ideally in a retail / eCommerce environment
- Experience of managing display and affiliate would be a major advantage.
- Adwords certified
- The ability to work in a dynamic, start-up environment; confident with a real desire to help drive company growth
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.