£25k - 30k per year
Digital Marketing Executive/Paid Media Specialist
Manchester – salary £25,000 - £30,000
Are you working in the paid search industry, confident in PPC and looking for a new challenge? We are working with a fast growing leading Fin Tech brand who have heavily invested in their digital marketing function. They are expanding their paid search team and looking for a Paid Media Specialist to join them.
You will get the chance to work in a dynamic environment and be a part of an innovative business. Sound interesting? Carry on reading!
If you’re ready to take that next step and progress in your career then this is a great opportunity to do so! Located close to the city centre, close to transport links and parking onsite, competitive salary, with flexibility for the right candidate and additional benefits.
Role and key responsibilities:
- Plan, manage and implement campaigns across key paid channels. Optimising and developing new and existing campaigns
- Working in line with business objectives, being a part of planning and implementing the brand acquisition strategy
- Strong working knowledge in paid media, channels including paid search, paid social and display. Hands on experience in these areas alongside managing platforms
- Analyse, report on and maximise paid search performance
- Test landing pages, creative and retargeting
- Maintain solid relationships with affiliates
- Email marketing, monitoring email campaigns
- Working closely with the wider paid and digital team, working closely with the Product Manager
- Report to key stakeholders
Sound like something you could get on board with? Apply now to be considered or send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.