£22k - 30k per year
9 months ago
Paid Search Executive
Based in Greater Manchester
Salary is from £22,000 - £30,000
Full Time - Permanent
This role is not to be missed as you will have plenty of opportunity to grow within one of the most sought after businesses in the area. If you wish to work for an entrepreneurial and forward thinking business and want to lead on all things paid search, then this role is for you!
This a new role to the business reporting into the Digital Performance Marketing Manager for a client side tech brand who has grown from strength to strength over the last 5 years. They are now looking to add a talented Paid Search Executive to their Performance Marketing Team. The Paid Search Executive will be responsible for managing the day to day implementation and optimisation of paid media activity across a number of key search channels for the brand including PPC, Display and paid Social. You’ll be highly analytical and will be able to build brand awareness through paid advertising whilst communicating with key business stakeholders.
As a Paid Search Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Implementation and optimisation of paid search campaign management across search, PPC (Google and Bing), display and paid social
- Managing platform changes and trends within the Paid Media area
- Leading on PPC campaigns within the wider digital performance marketing team
- Manage and optimise paid search activity including end to end campaign management using various platforms including Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn
- To be responsible for set up, testing and recommendations
- To work cross-functionally with key stakeholders and the wider internal marketing teams
As the Paid Search Executive, you will have the following experience:
- Minimum of 12 months experience in a PPC , paid search or paid media role either within an agency or in-house position
- Has both a creative and analytical approach to performance, optimisation and testing
- Able to manipulate datasets easily with the ability to generate meaningful insights in a presentable format
- A strategic thinker who is able to bring this to life and influence senior management.
- Experience with paid media platforms & bid management tools
- Proficient in Excel and other Microsoft Office applications such as PowerPoint and Word
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.