£25k - 30k per year
Paid Search Executive
£22k - £30k
Manchester City Centre
Flexible remote working policy, likely to be office based a maximum of one day a week
Interested in working for one the most innovative businesses around? Do you have vast experience across paid search and looking for a new challenge to work with a brand using the latest edge technology?
Based from their Manchester HQ, the Paid Search Executive will join the marketing division and will own all paid media activity for the brand across PPC, Paid Social, Display and Remarketing. You will manage the creation, plan and build of the campaigns across all channels and ensuring continuous optimisation to drive continued performance.
You’ll be working for a great brand who holds digital marketing at the forefront of what they do on a daily basis. They’re an established brand who are on growth mode and don’t aim to stop any time soon! The offer a fantastic benefits package including bonus, flexible working hours, great pension contribution and medical cover plus much, much more!
The main responsibilities for the Paid Search Executive:
- Ownership of all paid media activity across agreed channels
- Design, plan and build of all paid campaigns, ensuring best-in class consumer campaigns
- Continuous data analysis, optimisation and reporting of all paid campaigns
- Monitoring and flagging digital competitor activity
- Accountable for innovation within the paid media space with emerging digital trends
The key skills for the Paid Search Executive:
- 1+ years’ experience in a Paid Search role
- Experience of working with the following packages - Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Microsoft Excel
- Comfortable working with large data sets
- Experience setting channel strategy across paid search
- Proven track record of delivering profitable marketing campaigns
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.