£30k - 35k per year
10 months ago
Performance Media Executive
Hybrid working – 2 days from stunning Manchester City Centre offices / 3 days WFH
Salary up to £35k
This thriving, reputable European online Retailer are an international market leader, with offices all in nearly every corner of the globe. Due to increased business growth, they’re now on the look-out for a passionate and driven Perfromance Media Executive to join an established and close knit digital marketing team. This is a dynamic and hugely diverse organisation, and will see the post-holder take responsibility for implementing day to day activity across paid search activity.
Core responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Performance Marketing Team in delivering commercial returns through the effective management of Paid Search activity.
- The implementation and optimisation of Paid Search campaigns across all European and International markets, suggesting ways to improve activity through a continual test & learn approach.
- Evaluating and monitoring the effectiveness of Paid Search, communicating the impact of different tactics to key team and business stakeholders.
- Day to day management of c €1m annual budget
- Achieving an optimal campaign and account structure which provides a solid base for experimentation and development of innovative Paid Search tactics
- Developing in-depth knowledge of the accounts and Paid Search operations to become the go-to person in the team for performance insight
- Liaising effectively with internal and external stakeholders to project manage tasks such as ad copy translation, tag implementation and report development
Your key skills & experience:
- A minimum of 12 months proven ecommerce experience
- A minimum of 12 months Paid Search experience
- Strong knowledge of Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- European language speaking skills highly desirable, but not essential
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.