Manchester City Centre
£35k - 40k per year
6 months ago
We're proudly working with one of the largest property companies in the UK, who are looking for a Paid Search Manager to join their rapidly growing marketing team based in Manchester City Centre. Their online proposition is already huge and they are only looking to continue their growth by driving traffic to their website from a strategic but hands on doer in PPC and social media advertising across Facebook and Instagram whilst spotting opportunities across other paid channels. So this is the ideal opportunity for a candidate to work for a business with a large, engaged and thriving community.
As the Paid Search Manager you will be responsible for:
- Building, implementing and optimising our PPC marketing strategy
- Developing campaigns across Facebook and Instagram ads, Google Ads and YouTube, as well as experimenting with promising new PPC channels.
- Working on the high-level strategic direction of our approach to paid traffic
- Monitoring and optimising existing ad campaigns
- Evaluating and testing ad campaigns to ensure continuing improvements and performance
The Paid Search Manager will have the following key skills:
- Experience of running with various paid advert campaigns – PPC and paid social primarily but also seeking out new opportunities in paid media.
- You’re driven by data and look to seek new tests you can run to reduce our cost per result.
- You have a proven track record of success with Facebook Ads, Google Ads and other platforms
- You can demonstrate a detailed technical understanding of tools such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.