£45k - 50k per year
Paid Search Manager
A hugely ambitious, PE backed Technology group of businesses are dominating their market share, and are making immense waves through the North West’s Tech space as they grow from strength to strength. As they endeavour to be the ‘Number 1’ market leader with the backing of multi-multi-multi-million pound investment (and more to come!), the business are continuing this extremely exciting period of hyper-growth and are now looking for a Paid Search Manager.
This role is pivotal in every sense of the word – the Leadership Team believe the Paid Search channel will truly be at the heart of the hugely important next step of development in the businesses journey. They are looking for a fresh approach to Paid Search, someone who is ambitious, creative and will have the passion to drive the business to the next level of success, and beyond.
- Own all paid media activity for the brand across PPC, Paid Social, Display, Market places and Remarketing
- Own the budget for your portfolio and will be directly accountable for performance
- Lead the creation, plan and build of the campaigns across all channels, ensuring continuous optimisation to drive continued performance
- Work closely with data and analytics teams to design, build and plan all paid campaigns
- own a test and learn roadmap, prioritising new activity and working closely with key stakeholders on customer journey optimisation and conversion
- Monitoring and flagging digital competitor activity – staying ahead and standing out
The ideal background:
- Hands ON Paid Media experience – ideally a minimum of 3 years
- Knowledge of paid media tech stacks, from GSC, GA to attribution models
- Ambition and desire to grow your programme and team as the business scales
- Experience using Search Ads 360 and implementing bid strategies
- Experience managing shopping campaigns including feed management
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.