£42k - 46k per year
Paid Search Manager
Salary up to £46k
Knowsley, Liverpool – 3 days in office 2 days from home, option to choose which days
Forward Role are excited to be partnering with a well-known and highly regarded multi-channel Retailer who are a household name, with hundreds of stores and millions of customers county wide. With the business success soaring, their digital function continues to grow from strength to strength and as a result, are now looking for a Paid Search Manager to head up the PPC function.
The ambitious and talented successful candidate will be responsible for the formation of the paid search strategy for the organisation, delivering against omni-channel KPIs. You will be accountable the optimisation of the paid search marketing investment to deliver customer acquisition & the most cost efficient media plan possible.
Core responsibilities include:
- Setting the direction & leading the Paid Media Assistant.
- Leading the formation of the paid search strategy & execution of the media.
- Accountable for the management & movement of paid digital investment to deliver the most efficient media plan.
- Responsible for developing and executing the paid search road map, including new initiatives, testing & optimisation reviews.
- Responsible forecasting performance & proactively developing business cases for paid search initiatives.
- Accountable for ensuring all paid search uses target audiences & has clear objectives.
- Accountable for building strong working relationships across the marketing & trading teams.
- Responsible for utilising econometrics & attribution models to influence decisions, optimise campaigns & plan for future campaigns across marketing.
- Responsible for utilising new technologies to optimise performance to include online & offline impacts .
- Keep up to date with new innovations & changes in the market to help identify opportunities.
- Responsible for ensuring that digital KPI’s are understood by business stakeholders and used appropriately.
Your skills & experience
- 3+ years' experience in PPC - you have previously planned and executed marketing campaigns across search and shopping
- Experience working within retail – either in house or agency
- Experience of managing data feeds for Google Shopping
- Highly performance lead with a keen eye for opportunity
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.