£45k - 50k per year
4 months ago
Paid Search Manager
Cheadle – hybrid working
Are you interested in working for a rapidly growing FinTech firm, joining them at an incredibly exciting time of rebrand and product launch? Want to completely shape a business’s paid search strategy in its entirety, at a pivotal time of company growth? See the Marketing team grow from two to six in a matter of months, soon to be hiring your own Paid Search Executive and growing our your own team? We may have just the opportunity for you…
Forward Role are excited to partner with an exciting Fintech / Financial Services firm who are on the lookout for their first ever Paid Search Manager, to off-board the accounts from an external agency, bring in-house and be responsible for the shape, drive and delivery of Paid Media space across PPC, paid social and other paid channels. Reporting into a friendly, approachable and talented Head of Marketing, you'll be the first point of contact and an integral part of the team to help deliver ongoing and successful performance campaigns.
Core responsibilities include:
- Drive growth through Paid Search and affiliates channels, whilst piloting new potential channels
- Manage day to day paid media activity such as bidding, ad copy testing, quality scores, CPA and conduct daily/weekly/monthly optimisations.
- Formulate paid media roadmaps and plan end to end campaigns across all business units in line with best practise and business requirements.
- Formulate daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports, evidence results and analyse campaign outcomes on an ongoing basis
- Allocate the monthly budget across paid media channels in line with KPIs, forecasts and business objectives.
- Use insight tools, marketing and business data to build media audiences.
- Conduct ongoing competitor, industry and keyword research to propose areas of development, expansion and testing tactics.
- Work closely with the business on expansions relating to new product launches
- Execute creative campaigns which are consistent with the overall marketing roadmap and brand.
Your skills & experience:
- A minimum 3 years hands-on knowledge of Paid Search platforms (Google Ads, Bing and Google Analytics)
- Experience managing multiple campaigns with substantial budgets.
- Utilised tools such as Data Studio, Facebook Account Manager, Adwords etc.
- Experience in using bid management tools and automated bidding
- Previous experience in migration of paid media activity from agency would be beneficial
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.