Preston City Centre - Fast Growing eCommerce Business
Forward Role have partnered with a fast growing eCommerce business based in the City Centre of Preston who are looking for a PPC Manager to head up a newly created division in the Digital Team. We are looking for an experienced PPC Manager to take responsibility for initially setting the paid search strategy and initially be hands on with the implementation, optimisation and reporting of our paid advertising with the end goal of recruiting your own team of Exec’s with one role already being signed off as soon as you start.
You will be an expert in all things paid search orientated and you’ll create, manage and implement our paid search strategy across Google and Bing Ads, Google Shopping and you will have the ability to use your knowledge of other paid channels by looking to grow current underutilised channels across paid social and display marketing. The role has plenty of scope and gives the successful candidate the opportunity to grow within this fast paced eCommerce business whilst building your own team.
Key responsibilities of the PPC Manager:
- Create and implement the paid search strategy and reporting on the performance of the campaigns
- Day to day optimisation of Google Ads and Bing Ads, Google Shopping, Paid Social (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and Display Networks
- Proactively expanding the brand into new paid channels including channels including paid social and display marketing
- Detailed keyword research and writing ad copy
- Analyse data to identify new trends & opportunities
- Working on the high-level strategic direction of our approach to paid traffic
- Evaluating and testing ad campaigns to ensure continuing improvements and performance
The key skills of the PPC Manager:
- Strong experience of managing PPC account/s and KPI targets, both in managing and improving
- Ideally you'll have experience of working in Retail, eCommerce or Agency
- Able to work as part of a team, including experience as team leader
- In-depth knowledge of Google Shopping
- Experience of managing social media advertising campaigns – ideally across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Google AdWords & Bing certification preferable
- Highly analytical mind-set with strong problem-solving skills
- Expert with MS Excel for producing reports
- Mathematical background / highly numeric
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £30k - 40k per year + bonus
- Posted about 2 months ago
Paid Search Specialist Paddington - Fast Growing Marketplace Business Up to £40,000 Forward Role have partnered with a fast growing marketplace business based in Paddington who have created a new role in their Digital Team. We are looking for an experienced paid Search Specialist to take responsi...
- £30k - 40k per year
- Posted 5 days ago
Paid Social Manager, Independent media agency, Manchester, £30- £40k Forward Role are proud to be working with a fantastic independent media agency in Manchester who are currently looking for an ambitious Paid Social Manager to join their digital team in their fast-growing Manchester office. If y...
- £25k - 40k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
Our client is expanding their digital channel scope by expanding their digital acquisition team and are looking for a Paid Social Manager to join the company in a newly created role to business. You’ll be responsible for managing and expanding the paid social channels through social advertising w...
- £24k - 28k per year
- Posted 13 days ago
Paid Media Executive - Fashion Do you have experience in paid media and would love to work for a global brand dominating the fashion industry? Based in the heart on Manchester! Then this could be a great role for you! I have partnered with one of our key clients in the fashion industry who are lo...