£30k - 40k per year
4 months ago
Paid Media Manager - Luxury Retailer
Manchester Based - flexible remote working 2-3 days a week when the business returns to the office
Full Time - Permanent
Would you be excited to work or a Digital First luxury retailer as they look to hire their first internal Paid Search Manager as they bring all paid media in house from an agency? They have heavily invested into their newly launched eCommerce platform and are looking for someone to take their digital performance channels to the next level. You will manage a paid media executive to assist you on a daily basis with campaign optimisation and you will assist with some of the wider digital strategies to really shape the business.
As Paid Search Manager you will be responsible for owning all of our paid media activities for our brand where you’ll be instrumental in building state of the art paid search strategies and the day to day implementation across PPC, Shopping and Paid Social campaigns. You will analysis and aim to deliver strong performance across the KPIs set. You will own day-to-day optimisations on the channels, design and implement innovative test ideas, budget management, performance reporting, and additional duties relating to ensuring performance is on-target or exceeds expectation.
The Paid Search Manager will be responsible for:
- Understanding of setting up, analysing, and optimising large scale Paid Search campaigns
- Demonstrable ability to perform detailed root-cause and opportunity discovery analysis
- Concisely articulate performance updates to key stakeholders and champion the paid media channels
- Collaborate with other marketing teams as well as managing an executive to deliver performance vs target
- Develop test plans to continually test and refine campaigns
- Accountable for thought leadership to improve outcomes for own campaigns and overall team performance
- Work with internal and external partners like Google and Facebook to achieve revenue and ROAS targets
- Manage and create direct partnerships with media owners to develop first to market advantages with new product releases
- Collaborate with all marketing members to ensure the online acquisition marketing is in line with the overall marketing strategy
- Report on competitor marketing and market trends to better optimize channels
- Stay up to date with emerging technologies and the evolving digital landscape Requirements
As the Paid Search Manager you will have the following experience:
- Extensive experience optimising paid search campaigns to meet campaign objectives
- Love data, analytics and surfacing insights - methodical with great attention to detail
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel/Google Sheets
- Excellent communication skills
- Retail, eCommerce or agency performance marketing experience is preferable
- Experience with Google Shopping
- Bid management tools
- Feed management tools
- Experience using Google Analytics
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.