£40k - 50k per year
We are looking for an ambitious and talented Paid Search Manager to develop strategies and manage the implementation of paid search activities across PPC, Shopping and Display Marketing. In addition to being an expert in your field, you manage digital budgets, oversee the implementation of tactics that generate efficient traffic and revenue, acquire new customers whilst nurturing them to be loyal customers.
This hands-on role requires daily performance monitoring and optimisation to ensure business KPIs are met whilst also managing a small in-house team where you’ll be responsible for UK and Global paid search marketing.
The main responsibilities of the Paid Search Manager:
- Lead the performance and delivery across all our paid search and display activity and ensure trade promotions are always reflected
- Support with the management of daily / weekly budgets across all accounts and report on performance of campaign activity
- Accountable for delivering CPA targets across all active markets
- Forecast and deliver to pre-defined targets and KPIs, with the ability to adapt to changes in demand
- Lead the reporting and analysis of all channel activity and provide valuable commentary to key stakeholders
- Lead the people management and personal development of direct reports and regularly engage in their training and progression
- Look in to new opportunities across the performance landscape and build business cases for testing and budget allocation
As the Paid Search Manager you will have the following experience:
- Previous experience in PPC, paid search marketing is required
- Retail / eCommerce industry experience would be preferred
- Experience using Paid Search and Display ad platforms
- Advanced level knowledge of analytical tools such as Google Analytics
- Previous experience of managing large paid search marketing budgets
- Experience in managing paid search and display campaigns in multiple International territories
- Previous people management experience is preferred
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.