Location:Manchester City Centre
£30k - 37k per year
Paid Search Manager
Manchester City Centre
£30,000 - £37,000
B2B Technology Brand
Interested in working for one the most innovative businesses based in Manchester City Centre? Do you have vast experience across paid media and looking for a new challenge to work with a brand using the latest edge technology?
Based from their Manchester City Centre Head Office, the PPC Manager will join the marketing division and will own all paid media activity for the brand across PPC, Paid Social, Display and Remarketing. You will manage the creation, plan and build of the campaigns across all channels and ensuring continuous optimisation to drive continued performance.
You’ll be working for a great brand who holds digital marketing at the forefront of what they do on a daily basis. They’re on high growth mode at the moment and have made five new hires into their marketing team in the last three months and don’t aim to stop any time soon!
The main responsibilities for the Paid Media Manager
- Ownership of all paid media activity across primarily Google, Bing and LinkedIn but you will be expected to test paid activity on other channels too
- Design, plan and build of all paid campaigns, ensuring best-in class consumer campaigns
- Continuous data analysis, optimisation and reporting of all paid campaigns
- Monitoring and flagging digital competitor activity
- Accountable for innovation within the paid media space with emerging digital trends
- Mentoring and managing all members of the paid media team
The key skills for the Paid Media Manager
- 2+ years’ experience in a Paid Media role
- Experience of working with the following packages - Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Microsoft Excel
- Comfortable working with large data sets
- Experience setting channel strategy across paid search
- Proven track record of delivering profitable marketing campaigns
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.