Are you interested in working for a luxury retailer and taking control of what they do from a digital point of view? If you’re an expert in Digital Acquisition and Paid Search then this is an exciting opportunity to work for a global retailer to really help them excel across a number of luxury brands. If this sounds like you, then this is the perfect role to shape your career!
Our client is on the lookout for a strong, driven Paid Search Manager to join their business. Report into the Managing Director and be given full ownership of what the business does online with a main focus across paid media and ad spend to generate the best return on investment. This role has the opportunity for the successful candidate to progress to work across other online digital channels if the candidate wishes to and offer them further progression in the business.
You’ll be based at their head office, which is within walking distance of Bolton town centre and train station links, there is also parking on site and the company offers a flexible working policy.
Responsibilities of the PPC Manager:
- Taking full ownership of multiple brands for all online paid advertising in both the UK & International territories
- Creating and building best in class PPC strategies, whilst implementing paid media campaigns and ensuring they are optimised for ROI purposes
- Have experience in all paid channels, including Search, Display, Remarketing, Shopping
- Experienced in bid management, conducting keyword research & competitor analysis
- Experienced in reporting, analysing and interpreting data for campaign performance and feeding back to key stakeholders with proposed actions
- Working alongside the website agency to improve landing pages / conversion rates
The key skills of the PPC Manager:
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years’ experience in creating, managing & reviewing a variety of PPC campaigns across Google, Bing and social media platforms e.g. Facebook, Instagram
- Confident in solely managing all PPC budgets and providing accurate monthly spend forecasts
- Experience of performance matric tools like Google AdWords & Google Analytics
- Google & Bing Qualifications
- Working knowledge of Google Tag Manager
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £28k - 32k per year
We have partnered with an exciting business based in Nottingham city centre, working for an innovative brand. They are now looking to expand their digital marketing team and are looking for an experienced PPC expert to join their team. It is a great time to join the business, as they are currentl...
- £25k - 32k per year
Embedded in a vibrant part of Altrincham, our client offers a great career path with working with some of the top professionals in the industry. They offer a competitive salary as well as a fun and cosy work environment! This is a chance to be part of a high growth business and work on their PPC ...
- £28k - 35k per year
Forward Role are proud to be partnering with one of the UK’s largest digital agencies who are expanding in the North West with a brand new office in Manchester. They are leaders in search marketing and are looking to hire a PPC Manager to be a crucial part of their new office. It's a really excit...
- £30k - 35k per year
I am looking for a passionate PPC Manager, to join a growing Performance Marketing team within the travel industry. It’s an exciting time for the business as they are in high growth mode and are expanding into European markets this summer. If you are commercially focused PPC specialist then this ...