Forward Role Digital is looking to help a prestigious eCommerce business in Bolton to recruit a new Paid Search Manager (PPC) to join their digital marketing team. Our Client is an international retailer operating from their head office in Bolton, where you’ll be looking to maximising the ROI through paid search strategies and campaigns. The business is well established and has a great ethos by always putting the customer first! The company is easily accessible by the local train station and has parking on site along with offering flexible working hours too.
This role has the opportunity for the successful candidate to progress to work across other online digital channels if the candidate wishes to and offer them further progression in the business.
Responsibilities of the Paid Search Manager (PPC):
- Taking full ownership of multiple brands for all online paid advertising in both the UK & International territories
- Have experience in all paid channels, including Search, Display, Remarketing, Shopping
- You will be managing multiple PPC accounts for UK & overseas campaigns
- Experienced in bid management, conducting keyword research & competitor analysis
- Experienced in creating enticing ad copy
- Experienced in reporting, analysing and interpreting data for campaign performance (Via both AdWords & Google Analytics) and feeding back to key stakeholders with proposed actions
- Working alongside the website agency to improve landing pages / conversion rates
The key skills of the Paid Search Manager (PPC):
- Google & Bing Qualifications
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years’ experience in creating, managing & reviewing a variety of PPC campaigns across Google, Bing, Facebook
- Confident in solely managing all PPC budgets and providing accurate monthly spend forecasts
- Working knowledge of Google Tag Manager
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Working knowledge of the digital marketing industry & keeping abreast of the latest industry trends
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £60k - 70k per year
Digital Marketing Lead – Paid Social My client are an innovative and exciting business who are seeking an acquisition growth-marketing manager following internal promotions. From day one you’ll own a variety of paid acquisition channels, ranging from paid social, display advertising and other tes...
- £28k - 33k per year
Digital Marketing Manager South Manchester £28,000 - £33,000 If you live and breathe digital marketing, and want to work for a globally leading business with an unrivalled 22 year reputation then this exciting role could be for you. Our client is a leading provider of Training and Professional Se...
- £30k - 40k per year
Digital Marketing Manager Cheshire £30,000-£40,000 Our Client We are currently working with a very exciting client in the hospitality industry with a range of well-respected brands across the UK. The Role The role will focus on creating unrivalled experiences across all digital touchpoints. The s...
- St Helens
- £30k - 40k per year
As the Digital Marketing Manager for this global business you will be a key part of the marketing teams online growth for the business based from their HQ in St Helens. The Digital Marketing Manager manages the development and implementation of the various digital-related channels and projects wi...