£35k - 45k per year + Bonus
This is a permanent, remote role to be based anywhere in the UK! You’ll be working for an international brand with colleagues working all over the world!
Paid Search Manager - up to £45k + Bonus
Our client, an established Global and successful Travel Brand is looking for a Paid Search Manager to lead on a number of paid search accounts both in the UK and the US. This is an exciting opportunity to further your career in performance marketing within a well-known international brand!
You will be responsible for leading, developing and implementing paid search, paid social, meta search and display strategies that contribute to the continued domestic and international growth of the company. You will have hands on experience across PPC, PLA, Facebook Advertising and Display marketing channels.
Working closely with the wider marketing team you’ll be focussing on developing profitable acquisition strategies, managing campaign builds, structure and performance and driving volume to maximise results.
Responsibilities of the Paid Search Manager:
- Leading and executing all paid performance marketing activity, including PPC, Display, Paid Social and YouTube
- Drive new customer growth and build the channel profitably
- Continual testing of landing pages, adverts, channels and bid strategies for increased traffic, CTR, conversion and revenue
- Manage marketing budget and forecast to deliver efficient return on investment
- Effectively leverage keyword research for increased campaign performance and scale
- Regular tracking and reporting on key KPIs – key contact for channel performance for all stakeholders
- Work closely with other members of the Marketing team including SEO, Social and Brand
- Build and manage relationships with external partners, e.g. Google, Bing.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a previous PPC role.
- Experience of working with paid search bid tools.
- Experience in using AdWords scripts to automate campaigns and grow revenue.
- A working knowledge of search engine optimisation and natural search activities.
- In-depth knowledge of Excel, including advanced formulae.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload across a range of online channels.
- Knowledge of analytical software tools such as Google Analytics, DoubleClick, Hitwise, etc.
- Experience of conversion funnels and optimisation strategies with a focus on e-commerce sites.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.