We have a fantastic opportunity for a strong marketer in Paid Search to join our progressive and expanding business, this key role within our well respected and talented marketing team is at the forefront of driving the performance of our digital attraction strategies. If you live and breathe digital marketing, thrive on data driven insights and can bring skills and knowledge in areas such PPC across Google and Bing (both UK and international) display and retargeting along with a great understanding of analytics and conversion rate optimization then we would love to hear from you to join our team as our new Paid Search Manager.
In this position, you will need strong skills and experience within paid search – with experience of using various PPC tools and platforms. Your primary focus will be creating & overseeing the paid media strategy within the business to drive growth & efficiency in the market whilst looking to grow the channels ROI.
We are market leaders, ambitious and pioneering, we move with the times, constantly evolving to fit the needs of our clients and staff. We have enjoyed huge organic growth in recent years, more than doubling in size and with further growth and development planned, these are exciting times to be joining as we look to expand our brands and digital teams!
Responsibilities as the Paid Search Manager:
- Have experience in all paid search channels, including PPC, search, display and remarketing
- Experienced in bid management, conducting keyword research & competitor analysis
- Experienced in reporting, analysing and interpreting data for campaign performance and feeding back to key stakeholders with proposed actions
- Utilising bid management tools to help drive KPIs
- Audit work and continued optimisation
- Regular testing new strategies and relevant betas
- Work with senior stakeholders to show them the strategic value, and deal with any questions / concerns they may have
- Prepare analysis to help provide insights to the wider team / business
- Help create forecasts for performance and budget
- Manage regular reports for both wider business and marketing specific use
The skills of the Paid Search Manager:
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years’ experience in creating, managing & reviewing a variety of PPC campaigns across, Google, Bing and social media platforms eg Facebook, Instagram
- Confidently in solely managing all PPC budgets and providing accurate monthly spend forecasts
- Experience of performance matric tolls like Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Google & Bing qualifications
- Working knowledge of Google Tag Manager
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £25k - 33k per year
Forward Role Digital is looking to help a prestigious eCommerce business in Bolton to recruit a new Paid Search Manager (PPC) to join their digital marketing team. Our Client is an international retailer operating from their head office in Bolton, where you’ll be looking to maximising the ROI thr...
- £70k - 75k per year
Our client is a multichannel retail giant and is a sought after company operating on a global scale. They are a market leader and due to continued expansion they are seeking a new Global Head of PPC to continue to drive the company and its brands growth through Paid Search as this is a key channe...
- £25k - 35k per year
I am working with one of the key players in the retail industry on a Paid Media Manager role. It is a new role to the business, you The company have experienced substantial growth and have seen a huge YoY revenue increase in the last few years. The owners of the company are renowned in the indust...
- Greater Manchester
- £35k - 50k per year
We have a fantastic opportunity for a strong Paid Social Manager to join our progressive and expanding business, this key role within our well respected and talented marketing team is at the forefront of driving the performance of our social media advertising across a number of platforms (Faceboo...