We are working with an established ecommerce business that are expanding into further interntaional terretories in the new year, across both Europe and Australia. They have experienced continual growth year on year, up to double figures in recent years. It is a new and important role to the business, joining the digital team where you will be managing the majority of the company’s marketing spend in regards to paid social. If you are looking to be a part of driving global growth working for a company that promote within, then this could be the perfect role for you.
The purpose of the role is to provide paid advertising support across multiple channels, specifically Facebook, in addition to Google Ads, Instagram, Twitter and more. The role will focus on strategy creation and implementation as well as building and maintaining campaigns across the digital space.
- Analysis and reporting on business KPI’s by utilising tools such as Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and Facebook Business
- Liaise with the wider Marketing and Digital teams in regards to optimisation
- Management of the advertising budget spend across all channels
- Working with external advertising suppliers, building key relationships
- Working alongside the brand team, to collaborate on creative advertising and performance
- Continuously working towards improving company advertising
- Assisting the Ecommerce Manager in the development of advertising plans and strategies
What you will need to be the Paid Social Executive/Manager:
- A clear understanding of all social media channels
- Ability to improve advertising performance and confident in reporting and analysis
- Strong analytical skills in regards to data analysis
- Social media experience with a focus on the key players including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc
Apply now to be considered!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £22k - 27k per year
We are working with a UK based ecommerce business operating on an international scale, with plans to expand into further territories next year. If you are looking for an opportunity to join an established digital team and play a pivotal part in business growth, then this could be the right role f...
- £24k - 28k per year
Forward Role Digital are extremely excited to bring you this new Paid Media Managers role to market for an international eCommerce business who have recently created a new role to their in house digital team due to continued growth. You’ll be working for a business who has successive YOY growth f...
- £24k - 30k per year
Are you a passionate Paid Social candidate who has experience in managing paid social campaigns and strategies across various social media platforms? If you’re interested in joining a global and vibrant eCommerce brand based just outside of Manchester City Centre then this role if for you! Our cl...
- £25k - 33k per year
Forward Role Digital is looking to help a prestigious eCommerce business in Bolton to recruit a new Paid Search Manager (PPC) to join their digital marketing team. Our Client is an international retailer operating from their head office in Bolton, where you’ll be looking to maximising the ROI thr...