We are working with an established ecommerce business that are expanding into further interntaional terretories in the new year, across both Europe and Australia. They have experienced continual growth year on year, up to double figures in recent years. It is a new and important role to the business, joining the digital team where you will be managing the majority of the company’s marketing spend in regards to paid social. If you are looking to be a part of driving global growth working for a company that promote within, then this could be the perfect role for you.
The purpose of the role is to provide paid advertising support across multiple channels, specifically Facebook, in addition to Google Ads, Instagram, Twitter and more. The role will focus on strategy creation and implementation as well as building and maintaining campaigns across the digital space.
- Analysis and reporting on business KPI’s by utilising tools such as Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and Facebook Business
- Liaise with the wider Marketing and Digital teams in regards to optimisation
- Management of the advertising budget spend across all channels
- Working with external advertising suppliers, building key relationships
- Working alongside the brand team, to collaborate on creative advertising and performance
- Continuously working towards improving company advertising
- Assisting the Ecommerce Manager in the development of advertising plans and strategies
What you will need to be the Paid Social Executive/Manager:
- A clear understanding of all social media channels
- Ability to improve advertising performance and confident in reporting and analysis
- Strong analytical skills in regards to data analysis
- Social media experience with a focus on the key players including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc
Apply now to be considered!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Greater Manchester
- £35k - 50k per year
We have a fantastic opportunity for a strong Paid Social Manager to join our progressive and expanding business, this key role within our well respected and talented marketing team is at the forefront of driving the performance of our social media advertising across a number of platforms (Faceboo...
- £45k - 60k per year + Bonus
Paid Social Marketing Manager – Property Investment – Up to £60,000 My client are an emerging Global Property Investment Business based in central London. They are currently expanding their digital team to include a Paid Social Marketing Manager. Working with the Head of Digital you will have ful...
- Manchester City Centre
- £35k - 40k per year
We're proudly working with one of the largest property companies in the UK, who are looking for a Paid Search Manager to join their rapidly growing marketing team based in Manchester City Centre. Their online proposition is already huge and they are only looking to continue their growth by drivin...
- £35k - 40k per year
Forward Role Digital have partnered with a leading Fintech Brand in Manchester who are expanding their paid search team due to ongoing company performance and growth. This is a new in house role where you’ll be working with a wider and high performing marketing team reporting into the Head of Acq...