We are working with a UK based ecommerce business operating on an international scale, with plans to expand into further territories next year. If you are looking for an opportunity to join an established digital team and play a pivotal part in business growth, then this could be the right role for you. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a role to really make their mark and progress within a company.
To plan, develop, and implement paid social strategies to increase brand visibility and recognition, and drive new customer acquisition and leads via paid advertising. In addition to providing support in digital advertising across multiple channels including Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads, Snapchat and Youtube.
As the Paid Social Executive, you will:
- You will be responsible for leading paid social activity, and will plan and implement the company’s paid campaigns across social media channels.
- Create engaging content and increase engagement through paid social advertising.
- Manage a large percentage of the company’s marketing spend on Paid Social.
- Test and optimise the social media adverts and test ads to determine highest performing creative, markets, and ad copy.
- Utilise Facebook and Google Analytics metrics to expand, evolve, and optimise campaigns.
- Develop in-depth reporting to carry out performance analysis.
- Drive and improve the conversion rate and ROI.
- Ensure Facebook tasks are being delivered on-time and as expected.
- Provide conversion-focused ad creative direction and optimise ad copy based on data.
- Liaise with the wider marketing team on strategy planning and campaign creation.
- Strong experience in paid social media and Facebook/Instagram campaigns (either client side or as part of an agency).
- Experience in building campaigns for a host of social media channels.
- Strong analysis and reporting abilities.
- Knowledge of Facebook’s advertising platform
- Excellent communication skills.
If you think you have the right experience, then apply now to be considered for this exciting role.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Greater Manchester
- £35k - 50k per year
We have a fantastic opportunity for a strong Paid Social Manager to join our progressive and expanding business, this key role within our well respected and talented marketing team is at the forefront of driving the performance of our social media advertising across a number of platforms (Faceboo...
- £22k - 28k per year
We are working with an established ecommerce business that are expanding into further interntaional terretories in the new year, across both Europe and Australia. They have experienced continual growth year on year, up to double figures in recent years. It is a new and important role to the busin...
- £25k - 35k per year
I am working with one of the key players in the retail industry on a Paid Media Manager role. It is a new role to the business, you The company have experienced substantial growth and have seen a huge YoY revenue increase in the last few years. The owners of the company are renowned in the indust...
- Greater Manchester
- £45k - 50k per year
We have a fantastic opportunity for a strong marketer in Paid Search to join our progressive and expanding business, this key role within our well respected and talented marketing team is at the forefront of driving the performance of our digital attraction strategies. If you live and breathe dig...