Location:Manchester City Centre
£30k - 40k per year
Senior Paid Social Executive / Lead
Manchester city centre – hybrid working
This online retailer are making immense waves through the UK’s retail market, and are on a hugely exciting journey of growth which will see them quickly take a leading place at the top of the Retail chain. They are investing heavily in their digital acquisition function, and are in the process of bringing the vast majority of their paid channels in-house, and so now have a requirement for a forward thinking, ambitious and hands-on Paid Social Lead to take control and lead the paid social function into a new realm.
The Paid Social function in this organisation accounts for an sizable chunk of company revenue, and so you have the 6 figure budget needed at your disposal to own the channel and take it to new heights. There are huge opportunities for development and progression within this fast paced business as the team continues to grow from strength to strength.
You will be responsible for:
- Implementing and on-going optimisation of Group paid social campaigns, your main objective here being to drive brand awareness, generating leads and revenue
- Keeping up to date with Facebook/Instagram/TikTok/Youtube/Snapchat paid social best practices, testing new innovations & making recommendations to maximise ROI
- Responsibility for budget management and paid social spending
- Managing and building relationships with all relevant internal and external stakeholders
Your key skills & experience:
- Paid Media experience – minimum 2 years
- Proven ecommerce experience, either in-house or at an agency – minimum 2 years
- Highly numerical and analytical with excellent attention to detail
- Business or marketing degree.
- Strong knowledge of various social media platforms e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok and YouTube.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.