Forward Role Digital are extremely excited to bring you this new Paid Media Managers role to market for an international eCommerce business who have recently created a new role to their in house digital team due to continued growth.
You’ll be working for a business who has successive YOY growth for the last five years and see this as a pivotal move to increase its revenue as they look for the Paid Media Manager to successfully drive their social media advertising activity. You’ll have ownership of a large paid social spend and will work on strategies and to optimise campaigns across a number of social media platforms but primarily on Facebook.
The key responsibilities of the Paid Social Manager:
- Build and maintain both direct response and above the line digital advertising campaigns across multiple channels. Facebook is currently the dominant channel but we are looking to reduce reliance by building up Google Ads, Snapchat, Twitter and Youtube.
- Analyse and report on KPIs on a daily basis to allow for optimisation decisions to be made
- Manage the advertising budget spend across all channels to ensure that we are achieving optimal efficiency and meeting our target KPIs.
- Establish audience, targeting and creative tests across all advertising channels in order to improve advertising tactics and techniques.
- To work alongside the brand team to feedback ideas on ad creative and performance in order to continuously improve our advertising.
The Paid Social Manager will have the following expertise:
- An understanding of all social media channels and the ability to improve performance and report on statistics with an emphasis on Facebook.
- Strong data analytical skills
- Proven social media experience and expertise across Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest channels
- Ideally you will have experience of using Google Data Studio, Google Analytics and Facebook Business Manager
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £24k - 30k per year
Are you a passionate Paid Social candidate who has experience in managing paid social campaigns and strategies across various social media platforms? If you’re interested in joining a global and vibrant eCommerce brand based just outside of Manchester City Centre then this role if for you! Our cl...
- £22k - 28k per year
We are working with an established ecommerce business that are expanding into further interntaional terretories in the new year, across both Europe and Australia. They have experienced continual growth year on year, up to double figures in recent years. It is a new and important role to the busin...
- £22k - 27k per year
We are working with a UK based ecommerce business operating on an international scale, with plans to expand into further territories next year. If you are looking for an opportunity to join an established digital team and play a pivotal part in business growth, then this could be the right role f...
- £25k - 33k per year
Forward Role Digital is looking to help a prestigious eCommerce business in Bolton to recruit a new Paid Search Manager (PPC) to join their digital marketing team. Our Client is an international retailer operating from their head office in Bolton, where you’ll be looking to maximising the ROI thr...