£24k - 28k per year
8 months ago
Forward Role Digital are extremely excited to bring you this new Paid Media Managers role to market for an international eCommerce business who have recently created a new role to their in house digital team due to continued growth.
You’ll be working for a business who has successive YOY growth for the last five years and see this as a pivotal move to increase its revenue as they look for the Paid Media Manager to successfully drive their social media advertising activity. You’ll have ownership of a large paid social spend and will work on strategies and to optimise campaigns across a number of social media platforms but primarily on Facebook.
The key responsibilities of the Paid Social Manager:
- Build and maintain both direct response and above the line digital advertising campaigns across multiple channels. Facebook is currently the dominant channel but we are looking to reduce reliance by building up Google Ads, Snapchat, Twitter and Youtube.
- Analyse and report on KPIs on a daily basis to allow for optimisation decisions to be made
- Manage the advertising budget spend across all channels to ensure that we are achieving optimal efficiency and meeting our target KPIs.
- Establish audience, targeting and creative tests across all advertising channels in order to improve advertising tactics and techniques.
- To work alongside the brand team to feedback ideas on ad creative and performance in order to continuously improve our advertising.
The Paid Social Manager will have the following expertise:
- An understanding of all social media channels and the ability to improve performance and report on statistics with an emphasis on Facebook.
- Strong data analytical skills
- Proven social media experience and expertise across Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest channels
- Ideally you will have experience of using Google Data Studio, Google Analytics and Facebook Business Manager
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.