£35k - 40k per year
12 months ago
Paid Social Manager
Hybrid working – 3 days from Manchester city centre office / 2 days from home
Salary up to £40k
Forward Role are excited to be partnering with an innovative, PE backed US-based organisation to recruit a creative and analytical Paid Social Manager, as they build and grow their European head office out of the heart of Manchester.
This varied role will provide autonomy in one of the fastest growing technology and ecommerce brands in Europe, and will see the successful candidate work very closely with the Paid Search Manager and eCommerce Trading Manager to develop a successful and effective paid social strategy for the UK arm of the organisation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Build new campaigns across multiple Paid social and display platforms
- Optimisation of campaigns to agreed targets
- Working closely alongside the wider Marketing team to develop and implement Paid Social, Display Advertising, and Re-marketing strategies that contribute to UK growth
- Managing paid social media budget to ensure effective campaign performance
- Report on and analyse the effectiveness of paid social campaigns, continuously identifying ways to improve cost per acquisition
- Working closely with the wider marketing team and external agencies on asset creation
Your background & experience:
- A minimum 2 years experience within Paid Media – either agency or ecommerce
- Experience of managing campaigns and generating direct sales, across performance channels including social media and display
- Experience of reporting with Google Analytics and Google Data Suite
- Creative yet commercially astute
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.