We have a fantastic opportunity for a strong Paid Social Manager to join our progressive and expanding business, this key role within our well respected and talented marketing team is at the forefront of driving the performance of our social media advertising across a number of platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn). If you live and breathe digital marketing, thrive on data driven insights and can bring skills and knowledge in paid social advertising then we would love to hear from you to join our team as our new Paid Search Manager.
Your primary focus will be creating, overseeing and implementing the paid social strategy within the business to drive growth & efficiency in the market whilst looking to grow the channels ROI.
We are market leaders, ambitious and pioneering, we move with the times, constantly evolving to fit the needs of our clients and staff. We have enjoyed huge organic growth in recent years, more than doubling in size and with further growth and development planned, these are exciting times to be joining as we look to expand our brands and digital teams!
The key responsibilities of the Paid Social Manager:
- Build and maintain both direct response and above the line digital advertising campaigns across multiple channels. Facebook is currently the dominant channel but we are looking to reduce reliance by building up Google Ads, Snapchat, Twitter and Youtube.
- Analyse and report on KPIs on a daily basis to allow for optimisation decisions to be made
- Manage the advertising budget spend across all channels to ensure that we are achieving optimal efficiency and meeting our target KPIs.
- Establish audience, targeting and creative tests across all advertising channels in order to improve advertising tactics and techniques.
- To work alongside the brand team to feedback ideas on ad creative and performance in order to continuously improve our advertising.
The Paid Social Manager will have the following expertise:
- An understanding of all social media channels and the ability to improve performance and report on statistics with an emphasis on Facebook.
- Strong data analytical skills
- Proven social media experience and expertise across Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest channels
- Ideally you will have experience of using Google Data Studio, Google Analytics and Facebook Business Manager
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £22k - 28k per year
We are working with an established ecommerce business that are expanding into further interntaional terretories in the new year, across both Europe and Australia. They have experienced continual growth year on year, up to double figures in recent years. It is a new and important role to the busin...
- Manchester City Centre
- £35k - 40k per year
We're proudly working with one of the largest property companies in the UK, who are looking for a Paid Search Manager to join their rapidly growing marketing team based in Manchester City Centre. Their online proposition is already huge and they are only looking to continue their growth by drivin...
- £25k - 35k per year
I am working with one of the key players in the retail industry on a Paid Media Manager role working for a luxury fashion retailer. It is a new role to the business, and the company have experienced substantial growth and have seen a huge YoY revenue increase in the last few years. The owners of ...
- £25k - 35k per year
I am working with one of the key players in the retail industry on a Paid Media Manager role working for a luxury fashion retailer. It is a new role to the business, you The company have experienced substantial growth and have seen a huge YoY revenue increase in the last few years. The owners of ...