£32k - 35k per year
Paid Social Manager
Hybrid working – 3 days from city centre office / 2 days WFH
Are you an experienced Paid Social Executive or Senior Executive, who has a passion for social, beauty and has a knack for turning likes into loyal customers? Forward Role are supporting a high growth eCommerce Retailer who are looking for their first ever Paid Social Manager, as the business enters into an incredibly exciting period of successful growth!
Reporting into a Head of Digital (who has a really strong Paid background so fantastic mentor to have & to learn from), you will take responsibility for the planning, implementation and analysis of paid social campaigns to grow their online presence. If your background is ecommerce, specifically Paid Social and are looking for your first step into a Management role within a very exciting, rapidly expanding brand in the heart of city centre Manchester, then this may be the role for you!
You will be responsible for:
- Implementing and on-going optimisation of paid social campaigns, your main objective here being to drive brand awareness, generating leads and revenue
- Keeping up to date with Facebook/Instagram/TikTok/ Snapchat paid social best practices, testing new innovations & making recommendations to maximise ROI
- Responsibility for budget management and paid social spending
- Managing and building relationships with all relevant internal and external stakeholders
Your key skills & experience:
- Paid Social experience – minimum 2 years
- Proven ecommerce experience, either in-house or at an agency
- Highly numerical and analytical with excellent attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of various social media platforms e.g. Facebook, Instagram, TikTok
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.