£25k - 40k per year
over 1 year ago
Our client is expanding their digital channel scope by expanding their digital acquisition team and are looking for a Paid Social Manager to join the company in a newly created role to business. You’ll be responsible for managing and expanding the paid social channels through social advertising with a large scope of opportunity having only scratched the surface within the channel which has already seen large ROIs! Join now and be part of something you can own and really make a difference to their social advertising!
This is a new and exciting position for an energetic, passionate and analytical Paid Media Manager join a leading Fintech in Manchester.
As the Paid Social Manager you will be given the opportunity to manage, plan, develop, implement and optimise a variety of our paid campaigns across multiple financial products across all social media channels with a primary focus on Facebook and Instagram but has the opportunity to test on other platforms too. This is very much a hands on role that is to our business growth strategy within our paid media channels.
As the Paid Social Manager you will be responsible for:
- Process a strong understanding of paid social channels, specifically Facebook and Instagram
- You will build and manage innovative consumer focused social campaigns from scratch with a core focus on KPI
- You will work collaboratively with our internal teams to ensure maximum cross channel efficiencies
- Ability to identify new opportunities, test, learn and maximise performance.
- Test creative, targeting and landing pages to ensure the best results
- You’ll monitor media buying strategies and keep up to date with industry research, audience and distribution figures
- Act as our paid social visionary with the ultimate goal to increase revenue and market share within these channels
- Regularly report on the performance and ongoing optimisation
As the Paid Social Manager you will have the following skill set:
- At least 2 years relevant experience within paid social
- A high degree of numeracy and literacy
- Hands on development of solutions for automating
- Ability to produce accurate, commercially focused MI that track against business KPIs
- Confident with analytics tools (Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics) and a strong understanding of tracking and conversion optimization.
- Experience with budget management for paid media campaigns
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.