£42k - 50k per year + Bonus
Paid Social Manager
Salary up to £50k plus bonus
Salford Quays 1-2 days a week with 1 day a month required at the Southern based offices
Are you a hands on Paid Social expert, desperate for ownership and autonomy of large scale paid social accounts? Longing to work for a Global brand, which would give you all the tools, training and support required to make your role a success? We may have just the role for you!
Forward Role are supporting one of the most prolific Brands in the country, as they embark on a hugely exciting transformation focussed around making the customer journey, and also employee experience easier and more efficient.
This Paid Social Manager role is key in supporting one of the highest spending customer acquisition channels. Working directly across Meta (majority of spend) TikTok and Snapchat, you'll constantly monitor and optimise to drive forward their current campaigns, identifying opportunities for growth and future testing roadmap to ensure they’re continuously improving and outsmarting competitors.
Your day to day:
- Lead the development and delivery of Paid Social activities
- Define Paid Social strategy to deliver against business KPIs of sales growth, strong ROI, new customer acquisition & brand awareness.
- Define plans & strategy across key social platforms, including META, Instagram Tiktok, Snapchat.
- Planning to ensure media budget is spent effectively and efficiently with ongoing and timely optimisation while constantly looking for opportunities to improve performance
- Monitor latest innovations & trends across social and key platforms, including advertising formats, channels and technologies in order to improve campaign performance.
- Drive reporting & analysis with team on daily, weekly and campaign basis.
- Encourage test & learn approach within team to ensure always striving for stronger & more effective results.
Your skills & experience:
- 4+ years paid social / paid media experience, coming from either an agency or in-house background
- Retail / ecommerce background essential
- Experience using web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics and Facebook Business Manager
- Excel & reporting experience
- Understanding of measuring incrementality and lift tests in social
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.