£180 - 250 per day
Interim Contract – Paid Social Media Manager (contractor)
6 months minimum contract term with possible extensions
3 days full hours over a 5 day week – the client can offer flexibility when those hours are worked over the 5 day week so will suit someone who already contracts for other businesses.
Fully remote role – you must be UK based
Huge UK Multi-Channel Retailer
Day Rate: £180 - £250
You’ll be joining one the UK’s most loved D2C brands in a newly created role due to recent acquisitions to their portfolio and are needing extra resource in their Digital Performance Teams They are looking to hire Paid Social Contractor to their teams! You’ll be responsible for working collaboratively with the wider marketing, digital and trading teams and will be responsible for working on the paid social strategy for the brands and the day to day implementation of paid social campaign ads whilst maximising their performance through ongoing optimisation.
As the interim Paid Social Media Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- The Paid Social campaign management and strategy across a range of social media platforms including a primary focus on Facebook and Instagram but also spotting and testing other or new social platforms like Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest and YouTube plus many more
- Working with the wider departments to deliver integrated campaigns
- Managing media owners and third parties to develop innovative campaigns
- Managing key stakeholder relationships from advising on best practice, championing the paid social channels, attending key meetings, providing analysis and insights all the way through to presentations.
- You will ideally have a minimum of 3+ years’ experience in paid social strategy and campaigns
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.