£22K - 26K PER YEAR
0161 641 5545
5 months ago
Established in 1934 and the subject of a management buyout in 2002, this UK manufacturer has seen impressive growth of c20% per year over recent years and now boasts a strong £9M turnover. Now owned and run by four brothers (grandsons of the originator), this is a family-run success story based on quality service and an ethical business approach.
They are now looking to continue to grow the business in their core markets while researching new markets to move into and have identified the need for a confident multi-channel Marketing Co-Ordinator to help drive this growth.
A newly created role, which will work alongside an existing part-time Marketing Executive, the role will include:
- Responsibility for helping review and set the Marketing Strategy and annual planning, plus some budgetary input
- Ensure brand, product and seasonal campaigns are executed across all on- and offline channels
- Responsibility for overseeing the companies digital offering across PPC, SEO, Social Media and the Website.
- Creating strong, vibrant and industry-leading content across all platforms, especially Social Media to help drive traffic to the website.
- Email Marketing - seasonal campaigns to help increase retention across existing clients, customer segmentation via CRM and lead generation.
- Designing Social Media videos, blogs, infographics and adverts
- Market research, competitor analysis and New Product Development.
- Liaison with agencies as required.
- An all-round Marketer with the ability to work autonomously.
- Proven digital skills and strong Social Media, copy and content experience.
- Good understanding of analytics and how to demonstrate a measurable ROI.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Free lunch
- Stakeholder Pensions
- 20 Days annual holiday
- Standard hours: 8-4.30pm full time but will consider 9.30-2.30pm part time, some flexibility around hours and days depending on candidate.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.