Our client is an industry-leading international service provider delivering best-in-class services to companies worldwide; including the top UK financial institutions.
They are looking for a global Relationship Manager to support their rapid business growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and source potential business across Europe, Africa, Middle East, North America and LATAM.
- Manage the relationship with the client base (including Directors and C-level) to identify insights and strategies for future development
- Work closely with commercial on the contracting process end-to-end - from negotiations to contract signoff.
- Coordinating the product teams to ensure partners are live on the platform. When needed, conduct training sessions with the lounge staff across different cultures and regions.
- Review supplier’s and colleagues enquiries on daily basis in order to drive robust outputs. Ownership and management of supplier complaints, working collaboratively to resolve root cause issues.
- Working closely with product and operations to continuously improve the customer journey and develop future innovations.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Able to build effective relationships through positive communication that motivates and influences others.
- Able to leverage stakeholders’ experience, expertise and perspectives, and to work with and challenge stakeholders appropriately.
- Able to understand and work constructively within the given constraints, but also to identify which constraints can be challenged and how to challenge them effectively.
- Able to take responsibility and accountability for quality outcomes, and actively seek out opportunities to create effective change.
- Spanish fluency would be extremely helpful. Some travel may be required.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £40k - 50k per year + excellent benefits
- Posted 19 days ago
Marketing Manager £40,000 - £50,000 Manchester City Centre We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager, ideally with a background in financial services, who can help establish a new SME into the market and make them famous! This is an exciting and unique proposition to be part of somethin...
- £24k - 28k per year
- Posted 23 days ago
Account Manager Marketing & Communications Agency, South Manchester Salary: £24,000 to £28,000 – DOE We are working with an international marketing and communications agency in their search for a new Account Manager. Based at their HQ in South Manchester you will be working across multiple client...
- £40k - 45k per year
- Posted 29 days ago
Marketing Manager- 15 months Introduction: I’m working with a financial services brand in North Yorkshire who need a Marketing Manager to cover a 15 month maternity cover. This role will see you manage robust technical change and test delivery. You must be experienced using Marketing Automation t...
- Market related
- Posted about 2 months ago
Event Manager- B2B Introduction: A global B2B manufacturer in Cheshire is looking to hire an Event Manager with B2B experience for an 8 month maternity cover contract. You will be responsible for the events calendar so the ideal candidate will have experience in a comparable role. As the role is ...