Location:Manchester City Centre
£40k per year
Partnerships and Promotions Manager
Manchester – Hybrid working
Forward Role are working with a holiday company to help them recruit a Partnerships and Promotions Manager. This role has been newly created to help this business become the biggest and best of its kind as well as grow into new destinations, work new territories and launch new brands.
You will be responsible for taking the lead in partnership activity which will grow sales through promotional activity, set apart the brand through inventive and original implementations and increase their profile through campaigns aimed at driving conversions.
You will be a creative thinker who can bring fresh new ideas, you will love to look for, pitch in and secure inventive commercial opportunities. This will involve making and maintaining partnerships with tourist boards, brands and media outlets. You will have exceptional communication and relationship building skills and be able to make important connections.
Working collaboratively with the marketing and PR teams you will be able to find methods of working with current and new partners to promote and strengthen brand campaign activities and discover new ways to ensure they have even more of an effect and drive commercial benefits.
- Sales promotions: Grow sales through effective promotional activity by obtaining activity with brand partners. This will involve writing proposals, generating ideas, campaign delivery, acquiring partners, development of the creative assets and measuring results
- Media partnerships: find media value by developing contra activity with media brands to increase the profile that get to the main target market
- Co-funded activity: obtain substantial media budget through solid relationship building and writing compelling proposals for partners such as airlines, hotels, tourist boards and airports which match the business objectives
- Management of a campaigns and partnerships calendar, collaborating with the marketing department and internal stakeholders. This will make sure the most is being made of opportunities and there is a flow throughout all marketing channels such as PPC, Social Media, Display Advertising and Email
- Managing and sustaining every day partnership relationships activity
- Analyse the efficiency and influence of all partnership and promotions activity and make reports of the campaigns to share with partners and for internal use
- You will be an imaginative, proactive, assured marketer with a solid understanding of promotional and partnership marketing
- Proven and evident experience in producing, obtaining and managing effective marketing and promotional campaigns with a variety of sectors and partners
- Solid understanding of promotional legal compliance (and preferably GDPR), such as terms & conditions and drafting copy
- Strong communication skills and able to work with a variety of clients at different levels. You must also be able to write and present a proposal from the very beginning
- You must be able to stay calm and work well under pressure whilst managing numerous campaigns
- A creative person who can recognise new opportunities and campaign tie-ins that will differentiate the business from the competition
- Have a positive attitude and always willing to raise the bar and try new things
- Can influence others, even those at a senior level
- Exceptional attention to detail
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.