£40,000 - £45,000 plus benefits
We are looking for a Partnership Manager to join the team and support in the continued growth of this fintech in Manchester. This role plays a crucial part in delivering the growth ambitions of the company strategy and will take complete ownership of existing partners and acquiring new affiliate partnerships into the business. This is a newly created role within the company following the increasing focus on growth and the massive potential of many untapped partners.
- Work with the "Head of" to manage & optimise strategic relationships on a day to day basis
- Full ownership of several existing partners (B2B)
- Assess the industry and market for recruitment of new partnerships and sources of applications to deliver incremental volume
- Constructing innovative ideas to further develop the channel
- Work with the wider business to develop the overall proposition
- Analyse campaign activity identifying any drops in performance and a plan of action to bring back up
- Build presence and be a champion for the brand
- Build strong internal relationships with all departments – sales, product, tech & compliance
- Aim to improve conversion rates by assessing all aspects of the customer journey
- Driving a high quality of customer applications
- Live and breathe what’s going on in the sector
- Although the office is based in Manchester, expectation for the role is to meet with current partners on a quarterly basis
- Support the team across all ongoing projects
Skills and Knowledge
- Experience in B2B relationship management
- Experience of the financial services sector would be advantageous
- A great communicator, influencer and confident when presenting to senior management and external partners
- An understanding of online marketing and tracking technology
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to manage a high and complex workload and hit deadlines consistently
- Has a good knowledge of MS office (Excel & PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical skills
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £40k - 50k per year + excellent benefits
- Posted 19 days ago
Marketing Manager £40,000 - £50,000 Manchester City Centre We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager, ideally with a background in financial services, who can help establish a new SME into the market and make them famous! This is an exciting and unique proposition to be part of somethin...
- £24k - 28k per year
- Posted 23 days ago
Account Manager Marketing & Communications Agency, South Manchester Salary: £24,000 to £28,000 – DOE We are working with an international marketing and communications agency in their search for a new Account Manager. Based at their HQ in South Manchester you will be working across multiple client...
- £40k - 45k per year
- Posted 29 days ago
Marketing Manager- 15 months Introduction: I’m working with a financial services brand in North Yorkshire who need a Marketing Manager to cover a 15 month maternity cover. This role will see you manage robust technical change and test delivery. You must be experienced using Marketing Automation t...
- Market related
- Posted about 2 months ago
Event Manager- B2B Introduction: A global B2B manufacturer in Cheshire is looking to hire an Event Manager with B2B experience for an 8 month maternity cover contract. You will be responsible for the events calendar so the ideal candidate will have experience in a comparable role. As the role is ...