£30k - 35k per year
0161 914 8561
over 2 years ago
£30,000 to £35,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced BDM or Client Relationship Manager to use their skills to support the ongoing growth of this exciting tech business in the international leisure industry.
Working with the Head of Partnerships on identifying, winning and nurturing new commercial opportunities, you will be a driving force behind partnering with some of the biggest brands in the market.
Since this role is working face to face with stakeholders at all levels, an excellent communicator is essential.
- Work with the Head of Partnerships to manage and optimise strategic relationships on a day to day basis.
- Assess the industry and market for recruitment of new partnerships and sources of applications to deliver incremental volume.
- Constructing innovative ideas to further develop the channel.
- Work with the wider business to develop the overall proposition.
- Bolster the company’s presence and be a champion for the brand.
- Build strong internal relationships with all departments.
- Live and breathe what’s going on in the sector.
- Support the team across all ongoing projects.
- Experience in seeking out new opportunities within new and existing relationships and driving them through to fruition.
- Experience of pitching or tender presentations.
- Experience in B2B relationship management.
- Experience gained in the leisure/travel industry is an advantage.
- Proven success in a target-driven environment.
- Team player.
- Customer focused and goal orientated.
- Organised and efficient.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.