£40k - 50k per year
Pen Tester (CTM)
Remote (Occasional On-site visits)
£40,000 - £50,000
Are you a skilled Pen Tester (CTM) looking to take your career to the next level?
This dynamic, innovative and fast growing company are on the lookout for a dedicated CTM to become an integral part of the consultancy team, where career development and well-being is a priority. You will be working closely with clients to provide expert advice and ensure that your work aligns with their specific requirements, adding value to their broader security objectives.
As a consultant-led organisation, you will play a crucial role throughout the lifecycle of your projects, you'll engage with and work both autonomously and collaboratively within the team. In addition to Pen Testing and Red Teaming, you will have the opportunity to deliver training, engage in research projects, and participate in events and conferences.
- Deliver high-quality Pen Testing, Application Security Testing, and Red Team engagements
- Assist in proposal writing and scoping
- Manage customer relationships and conduct debriefings
- Support the wider team in the delivery of technical engagements
- Exceptional Pen Testing and Application security testing skills with some commercial experience in a similar role
- Willingness to undergo Security Clearance as a minimum
- Outstanding report-writing abilities
- Strong customer-facing skills
Additional Qualifications and Skills:
- CREST CRT, Cyber Scheme CSTM, CREST Certified Tester, Cyber Scheme Team Leader
- CHECK Team Member or CHECK Team Leader Status
- Security related cloud vendor qualifications from Microsoft, Amazon or Google
- Experience in delivering red-team engagements/ incident handling/ incident response consultancy
- Funded training opportunities
- Company-matched pension plan
- Private healthcare
- 25 days annual holiday, increasing to 30 days after 3 years
- 3x salary death in service benefit
If you're ready to join a dynamic and innovative team, contribute to the security of valued clients, and advance your career, apply now!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.