£23k - 25k per year
Performance Marketing Executive
Chester – Hybrid working
Our flexible, reputable and forward thinking Leisure client are renowned for being a great place to work, and their close-knit Performance Marketing is made up of a truly exceptional group of talented individuals. The company is experiencing growth in all business units due to a very successful, profitable period and this team now has a vacancy for a passionate Performance Marketing Executive. This is a hugely exciting opportunity to hit the ground running, growing your existing marketing skills and soaking up the wealth of experience around you whilst supporting the Performance Media Team in its delivery of business lead targets across two company brands.
This is a perfect opportunity for a Digital Marketing / Performance Assistant or Junior Executive, wanting to utilise perhaps a few months experience into a specialist Digital Acquisition role, with a hugely successful UK-wide brand.
Reporting directly into the Performance Marketing Manager, the post holder will be responsible for:
- Lead generation through activation across paid search, paid social and display channels
- Account optimization, predominantly across paid search
- Being part of a continuous experimentation workflow
- Identify, share and spread best practice throughout the business and demonstrate excellent teamwork
- Communicate effectively and influence key stakeholders across the business, both internal and externally such as suppliers, HOD’s, Directors etc.
- Embrace and drive innovation with the ability to think outside the box
Skills & experience:
- Hands-on experience of building, growing, and optimising paid search campaigns
- Experience of major SEM platforms Google Analytics, Google Ads, Microsoft Ads etc
- Interest in digital marketing
- A seamless ability to source, analyse and interpret findings from data
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced, delivery-oriented environment
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.