£45k - 55k per year + 10% bonus
Performance Marketing Manager
Salary up to £55k plus up to 10% bonus
Manchester (close to central) 3 days a week
A cutting-edge lifestyle Fashion brand that's taken the both Men’s and Womenswear by storm over recent years is experiencing significant company growth and record breaking results, and so has decided the time is now to off-board the accounts from their external agency and bring in house in its entirety! Forward Role are looking for a hands on, experienced Manager or Lead to manage the in-house transition and then build the paid search and paid social accounts as they see fit, managing some really healthy budgets which will increase as time goes on.
The growth doesn’t stop here; the Head of Digital knows full-well their new Manager will be needing some support and has earmarked the recruitment of a Paid Executive early next year, of which you will be at the helm of the process for hiring and choosing as you see fit! For now, work needs to be done in Search, Performance Max, Bing, TikTok, Meta and Snapchat, with a view to grow into more acquisition areas in the future. This really is one of those career-changing roles where you’ll have ownership and autonomy of your own accounts, opportunity to build your own team and work for a very well-known and well respected Brand that is loved by many.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Manage and optimize paid search and paid social campaigns across multiple channels and platforms, including Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat and other relevant platforms
- Drive customer acquisition, engagement, and retention through paid search and paid social channels
- Conduct regular analysis and reporting on performance metrics to track and improve campaign performance
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including creative, content, and analytics, to ensure campaigns are aligned with the company's overall marketing strategy and brand identity
- Develop and execute tests to improve conversion rates, click-through rates, and other relevant KPIs
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key vendors and internal stakeholders
- 3 years Paid Media experience, both paid search and paid social exposure essential
- Either in-house or agency experience considered, eCommerce experience is a must
- Experience managing large-scale campaigns across multiple channels and platforms
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse and interpret data to inform strategy
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Experience managing budgets and vendors to ensure efficient use of resources
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.