£22k - 25k per year
Ecommerce Photographer & Retoucher
£22,000 - £25,000 (depending on experience)
Full time, permanent
In this role you will be responsible for all product photography and retouching requirements for a well-known luxury fashion brand. This is a great opportunity to join the company at a very exciting time, they are in the process of developing a new range of products as well as looking to move into international markets across Europe and America.
This is very much a situation where to more you put in, the more you get out…
The team themselves are growing dramatically and they are looking for motivated and creative individuals to join them on this journey. They will provide you with ample opportunity to grow and develop your career.
Skills & Experience
- A commercial understanding of brand image and the fashion market.
- Extremely skills in the Adobe Creative Suite, i.e. Photoshop and Illustrator.
- An in-depth knowledge of photography and studio lighting.
- An understanding of templates, guidelines, and critical paths.
- Experience working flexible and efficiently to tight deadlines.
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to work solo or as part of a team.
Interested? APPLY or email: email@example.com for more info!
*Applications without a portfolio showcasing their work will not be considered.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.