£30k - 50k per year + Remote, pension, professional training
3 months ago
A successful software house, who have been excelling during the current climate are looking to recruit nine tech professionals and require a PHP Developer to join their expanding team and are open to someone from Junior to Senior.
Due to growth in their client base, they require a PHP Developer to help with the ongoing development of their product and integrating this into their customers.
The successful PHP Developer will be joining a business who have a passion for training their staff and modern tech principals, so you’ll be operating in a department that follow; TDD, DevOps, Agile, CI/CD and Pair Programming.
The responsibilities will be as follows:
- Product clean object-orientated code, adopting existing coding styles.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product.
- Work with the wider development community and CTO to evolve the existing product suite.
- Participate in code reviews, scrum meetings and training.
- Undertake a full stack capacity.
As a PHP Developer in this role, you’ll need experience with:
- A PHP framework (Laravel, Symfony, Codeigniter, CakePHP)
IF you’re a PHP Developer looking for an exciting challenge, within a supportive business who are succeeding and can offer security, then click apply today.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.