£20k - 30k per year
Macclesfield, Cheshire (fully remote)
£20k - £30k DOE
Forward Role have partnered with a Macclesfield based leading edge digital marketing and software development company, who are looking to bring a PHP Developer into their team of talented developers. The business is a business is a market-leading lead generation firm specialising in financial products. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to take ownership of their work, deliver, support, and inspire their colleagues whilst working on some exciting projects.
The PHP Developers role will be to provide support to the departments within the business, creating and updating code bases as required based on specifications. The software engineer will have an in-depth knowledge of PHP and MySQL to support them in achieving their goals.
This client is offering a rare and exhilarating opportunity to join a growing, fast-moving software team where you'll undoubtedly have opportunities to give your opinion and insight into the projects they're working on, and you'll even lead some of them with support from your teammates.
What do we need from you?
- PHP: An in-depth understanding of the language, favoring the more recent versions while maintaining a working knowledge of the previous versions.
- MySQL: A confident working knowledge is required, and the candidate should have knowledge and experience with MariaDB.
- HTML: A good working knowledge is required, and it is preferable that you have some awareness of HTML5 features.
- CSS: An excellent working knowledge is required.
- Git: A solid working knowledge is required here, whether at the terminal or using Git as an interface.
- Slack: We use Slack as our primary communication platform. Therefore, it is essential that you know how to use Slack.
- TeamSpeak: To interface with the rest of the team vocally, you should understand what TeamSpeak is and how it works.
- Code Review: You will have reviewed other people's code before using GitHub or BitBucket and provided clear and constructive feedback to coworkers.
What will you get?
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Additional leave
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking (when visiting the office)
- Sick pay
- Fully remote option
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.