£65k - 70k per year
Planning Director, Global Media Agency, Manchester City Centre, Up to £70k
This is an incredibly unique opportunity to join a globally renowned media agency as their Planning Director and lead across one of their flagship clients in a senior leadership role. A brand that is recognisable across the globe! Renowned for their strategic output as an agency group, roles like this don’t come around often.
As Planning Director you will act as a focal point for the agency and account, aiding with the creation and delivery of best in class media vision. You’ll drive forward a planning culture within the agency and will support the Client teams to ensure campaign delivery. They are looking for a creative, digitally minded and enthusiastic Planning Director.
This is a real opportunity to have genuine input and raise the bar across planning and campaign delivery for a household client and global agency team. Working closely with Senior Client Leads you will drive forward a planning vision across every single campaign and brief.
- Elevate and drive excellence when it comes to campaign delivery – ensuring both logic and creativity
- Translating data and insight into planning opportunities
- Ensuring progressive thinking is in every response
- Across the wider agency you’ll work closely with Strategists and senior Client Leads to develop a planning vision for both the client and the agency
- Ensure a planning culture is pushed forward
- Be the go-to person for ideas to bounce off
- Communicate and present, with influence at the highest level
- Demonstrate analytical thinking and answer critical questions for clients
- Proven planning experience within the media and/or marketing industry (ideally a media agency)
- Great knowledge of media and the media landscape, with a track record of applying strategic thinking to media implications
- Data focused- with the ability to translate data into planning insight
- Strong leadership skills- able to drive agenda’s and thinking within a meeting setting
- Digital skillset- strong across digital media tactics
- The ability to spot opportunities that create solutions
- You’ll be a strong communicator- able to run workshops, contribute to pitches etc
- Creative thinker – always looking to find new ways of delivering media solutions
By working for this highly celebrated and supportive media agency you'll enjoy an array of benefits that extend beyond the ordinary, including an exceptional holiday package, an award-winning health & wellness initiative, enhanced parental leave, gym membership, and a suite of industry-leading perks. Alongside the chance to work as part of a talented leadership team at a really exciting time for the agency.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.