£28k - 33k per year
0161 914 8499
8 months ago
Forward Role Recruitment Technology Division is recruiting on behalf of an innovative and award winning Cheshire based technology business who are set to scale.
They are recruiting for quality additions to the technology teams and have an urgent requirement for a PMO Analyst.
The overall purpose of the role is to be responsible for supporting the business in implementing change in a cost-effective and efficient manner, through ensuring adherence to PMO processes throughout the delivery lifecycle. You will have the ability to accurately gather and interpret information from the business and confidently communicate to, and manage a variety of key stakeholders.
To be successful in this position the PMO Analyst should possess:
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to engage and build relationships with and influence senior leadership and key business stakeholders at all levels
- Experience in Project Management Office tools and techniques
- Experience working in a PMO role
- Educated to degree level or equivalent qualification
- Excellent IT skills, including advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint presentation for a wider audience
It would also be beneficial to possess:
- Experience within the retail or FMCG industry
- Prince 2 Practitioner certification
- Experience with Atlassian toolset (JIRA, Confluence)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
This would be a great opportunity to progress within an innovative tech driven business and in return for your expertise the successful PMO Analyst can expect a salary circa £32,000 plus package.
If this sounds like an opportunity of interest please send an update CV to Mike Rhodes asap.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.