£25k - 35k per year
4 months ago
PPC / Digital Analyst
£25,000 - £35,000
Forward Role are working with an exciting ecommerce business in Greater Manchester, the company are a very well-known brand who pride themselves on their innovative marketing strategy.
The digital marketing team is growing, so the business are recruiting a PPC Analyst to join the dynamic and passionate team.
As a PPC Analyst you will be responsible for supporting the wider team with regular and ad-hoc reporting, analytics and actionable insight. You will be identifying areas of improvement and optimisation to strive to help the business to become more efficient and increase the volume of sales through the use of PPC.
- Regular in-depth, detailed reports for the PPC team and other stakeholders
- Providing the team with actionable insight and make recommendations to increase efficiency
- Managing spending and budget forecasts
- Campaign analysis
- Identifying opportunities across paid channels
Skills and experience:
- Advanced Excel experience
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics (GA360 experience would be advantageous)
- Experience working with large, complex datasets
- Basic understanding of PPC or a strong interest in PPC!
- Attention to detail
- Commercially savvy
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.