£20k - 25k per year
11 months ago
We are looking for an fantastic PPC Executive to work for a leading retailer in Manchester. The ideal PPC Executive will add innovative ideas,bring digital marekting experience, and be energic and enthusiastic with their approach. The successful candidate will need to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure.
About the Team:
The Performance Marketing team falls under a wider Marketing department, reporting in to the Digital Marketing Director. Within the team they manage and execute digital marketing across core territories, the team is responsible for driving the huge budgets. They are professional, experts in the field and data-driven. The team has a high profile across the business and drives a significant mix of the company’s revenues and profit, and needs talent that can uphold this profile in a credible manner.
The PPC Executive will work closely with the team and act as key support across the Search channel as well as across the wider Digital channels where relevant.
You will support the Senior Performance Marketing Exec in delivering strategic campaigns across all areas of Search which achieve and support business KPIs in all core territories. Drive innovation through creative, copy and audience tests, whilst delivering trade and customer moment support. In addition to developing a thorough understanding of the Search portfolio by industry reading, learning and relationship building with Google and any other agency support. You will be agile and adaptable to trade plans, budget directives and new beta products within the market.
Main Responsibilities within the role:
* Daily and weekly reporting on campaign performance across paid search campaigns
* Continuously monitoring and optimising paid search campaigns across brand, non-brand and PLA. Providing analysis of current campaigns to the wider team on performance as well as recommendations for improvement
* You will work closely with the Trading team to create appropriate Ad copy, Sitelinks and Callouts to support trade promotions
* Take ownership of the International market campaigns to drive volume and channel efficiencies
* Support the Senior Performance Marketing Exec in managing the daily budgets across all accounts, ensuring budget allocation is as efficient as possible
* Testing and implementation of various copy and messaging
* Lead the build out processes for new campaigns with the support of the Senior Performance Marketing Exec
* Work closely with internal departments, educating them on channel requirements to deliver to business objectives
* Working closely with 3rd party suppliers such as Google and Intelligent Reach to ensure implementation of recommendations and utilising best in practice processes
* Keeping up to date with the latest trends in paid search and the wider digital marketing industry to share with the wider team
* Where relevant aid in development of other performance channel tactics that the wider team are involved in
* Use of analytics platforms such as Google Analytics and Adwords to make optimisation recommendations
What you will gain:
* Knowledge and development across paid search channels and execution of campaigns with minimal support from the Senior Performance Marketing Exec
* Wider digital marketing understanding from cross-team knowledge sharing
* Delivery of campaigns across all areas of Search which drive support of company vision and purpose
• A competitive salary
• Pension (that the company will contribute to as well!)
• 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
• Staff discount
• Company bonus
• Salary Sacrifice schemes such as cycle to work and childcare vouchers
• Death in service benefits
• State of the art building, fun working environment, Spacious desk areas, café, kitchen areas and quiet spaces where you can plug in and work in peace
• Summer working hours
• Sample Sales, Regular team and companywide social events and parties
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.