Do you have PPC experience and are you looking for an exciting change this year? Forward Role has partnered with a renowned business in recruiting for a PPC Executive to join their team. As the business has grown, the need to expand the digital team has followed. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who has experience in PPC and can speak fluent German.
You will get the opportunity to work for a global travel brand, who are expanding their digital team and are looking for an enthusiastic, driven and ambitious individual to join their company. They have achieved tremendous growth over the years, both in the UK and globally. They are looking for this person to help in continuing to drive the brand forward.
This is a great chance for someone to make their mark and progress within a exciting and rewarding company.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of paid search campaigns, ensuring optimisation across Goggle, Bing, Shopping, retargeting and Paid Social. You will support the digital marketing team in day to activities and aid the development of Paid Media Assistants. Monitoring, analysis and reporting of campaigns whilst providing feedback on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Analysing performance and data to develop effective campaigns, optimising and driving the best ROI for campaigns
- Keeping on top of trends, liaising with internal teams to ensure coverage of key categories and products
- Keeping on top of industry updates, including betas from search partners and presenting opportunities
- Monthly budget management a for Paid Search Accounts
- Utilising search terms and best practise to identify feed optimisation opportunities
- Testing and monitoring PPC adcopy
- At least, one year working in a PPC related role
- Educated to degree level, ideally marketing but not essential
- Strong ecommerce or retail experience would be advantageous
- Commercially aware and numerical individual
- Experience in managing shopping campaigns including Google or Bing in addition to working with bid management tools
- Use of Google Analytics and Coremetrics
Apply now to be considered: email@example.com or call on 01619148499
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £20k - 28k per year
- Posted 26 days ago
PPC Executive Preston City Centre - Fast Growing eCommerce Business £20k-£28k Forward Role have partnered with a fast growing eCommerce business based in the City Centre of Preston who have created a new role in their Digital Team. We are looking for an experienced PPC Executive to take responsib...
- £25k - 35k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
I have partnered exclusively with an innovative and award winning SME in the eCommerce sector that have grown massively. They are looking for a passionate PPC specialist to join their growing digital team in a PPC Manager position where you will manage the PPC channel. It is a brilliant opportuni...
- Manchester City Centre
- £30k - 50k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
We have a fantastic opportunity for a strong marketer in Paid Search to join our progressive and expanding business, this key role within our well respected and talented marketing team is at the forefront of driving the performance of our digital attraction strategies. If you live and breathe dig...
- £40k - 50k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
Senior PPC Manager, Digital Agency, New Manchester Office, £40- £50k Forward Role are proud to be partnering with one of the UK’s largest and most celebrated digital agencies who are establishing themselves in the North West with a brand new office in Manchester City Centre. It's a really excitin...