£20k - 30k per year
about 1 year ago
Do you have PPC experience and are you looking for an exciting change this year? Forward Role has partnered with a renowned business in recruiting for a PPC Executive to join their team. As the business has grown, the need to expand the digital team has followed. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who has experience in PPC and can speak fluent German.
You will get the opportunity to work for a global travel brand, who are expanding their digital team and are looking for an enthusiastic, driven and ambitious individual to join their company. They have achieved tremendous growth over the years, both in the UK and globally. They are looking for this person to help in continuing to drive the brand forward.
This is a great chance for someone to make their mark and progress within a exciting and rewarding company.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of paid search campaigns, ensuring optimisation across Goggle, Bing, Shopping, retargeting and Paid Social. You will support the digital marketing team in day to activities and aid the development of Paid Media Assistants. Monitoring, analysis and reporting of campaigns whilst providing feedback on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Analysing performance and data to develop effective campaigns, optimising and driving the best ROI for campaigns
- Keeping on top of trends, liaising with internal teams to ensure coverage of key categories and products
- Keeping on top of industry updates, including betas from search partners and presenting opportunities
- Monthly budget management a for Paid Search Accounts
- Utilising search terms and best practise to identify feed optimisation opportunities
- Testing and monitoring PPC adcopy
- At least, one year working in a PPC related role
- Educated to degree level, ideally marketing but not essential
- Strong ecommerce or retail experience would be advantageous
- Commercially aware and numerical individual
- Experience in managing shopping campaigns including Google or Bing in addition to working with bid management tools
- Use of Google Analytics and Coremetrics
Apply now to be considered: email@example.com or call on 01619148499
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.