£18k - 22k per year
PPC Executive – £18,000 – £22,000 – North Manchester
Are you a digital marketing graduate, aspiring to become a PPC Executive? Or currently a Digital Marketing Executive who’s had exposure to PPC, looking to specialise in a growing and in demand digital channel? Or maybe you’re already in a PPC role and looking for a new challenge. Either way this a great role for an enthusiastic and driven individual who wants to push on in their career.
This role will provide you with an exciting step up working for the UK’s largest business in what they do! You’ll receive fantastic training, reporting into an experienced PPC Manager. You will be a part of strong marketing team, contributing towards their digital strategy and working across a great brand portfolio.
- Utilise Campaign Management tools
- Work closely with the PPC Manager to deliver effective and profitable PPC Campaigns.
- Formulating campaign strategy, keyword research, competitor analysis and testing.
- Analysing campaign performance, identify new opportunities
- Produce reports to measure success of campaigns vs. targets/KPI’s
- Monitor and report on competitor activity
- Budget management
Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous experience in a PPC role is beneficial but not essential
- Exposure to PPC campaigns would be ideal
- Understanding of Google Analytics is desirable
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
Progression and development opportunities, benefits package, friendly team and work life balance. In addition to parking on site and a train station nearby.
If this role sounds of interest, apply now to be considered! Or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.