£23k - 32k per year
6 months ago
An opportunity for an ambitious PPC Executive to join a growing digital team based in Chorley, has come available on an initial 12 months fixed term contract with the view of the role going permanent. You’ll be joining an established eCommerce giant in their field being the number one go to in the UK for their products that have a wealth of experience behind them as the company looks to continue to grow and bolster their internal team.
The role requires detailed understanding of operating paid advertising campaigns, with a key focus on maximising ROI. The successful candidate will need to build strong relationships with our various key stakeholders to ensure that our campaigns compliment and support our trading strategy.
Key responsibilities for the PPC Executive:
- Build and manage paid advertising campaigns through Google Ads, Google Shopping and Bing
- Optimise campaigns through tracking and analysis to shape future decision making
- Align PPC advertising with SEO performance by brand to optimise spend
- Handle multi brand PPC advertising for similar products whilst avoiding duplicate cost
- Actively research new techniques and trends in digital advertising practices to help drive our strategy
- Gather data and report on campaign statistics to help to improve overall campaign performance, traffic, ACPC, ACoS / ROAS, CTR
Skills of the PPC Executive:
- A working knowledge of paid advertising through 1 - 2 years' experience in house or agency setting
- Expertise in advertising and analytics platforms such as Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Bing
- Strong analytics and problems solving skills
- Educated to a degree level (or equivalent), preferably in a business, marketing, advertising or media context
- Certificates in AdWords, Shopping, Bing or equivalent qualifications
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.