£18k - 25k per year + Bonus
over 2 years ago
This is a superb opportunity for someone who has 1 year+ experience either in a specialist PPC role currently or is working in a broader marketing either at executive or assistant level who is looking to develop their career in PPC and paid search as there will be ongoing training and development made available to you to.
Forward Role Digital have partnered with a hugely ambitious eCommerce business in Durham who have grown strength to strength in recent years who are looking to expand their growing eCommerce & Digital Team. Our client is looking to appointment a newly created role in the business for a PPC Executive to join the company who will be responsible in managing various campaigns for their paid media channels.
You will be responsible for executing all paid acquisition campaigns and looking to achieve all set targets for online sales and growth figures through PPC and will also be expected to develop skills across paid social, Google shopping and display networks.
The key responsibilities of the PPC Executive:
- Work closely with the Acquisition Manager to create and execute a strong paid acquisition plan which will deliver KPIs and to achieve online sales targets to help continue to grow the businesses online proposition.
- Deliver the required traffic and sales growth within targeted cost and ROI.
- Responsible in managing campaigns across a number of digital marketing channels including PPC, Remarketing, Google Shopping, Affiliates and Paid Social.
- Day to day management of campaigns, promotions and content are in line with seasonal activities.
- Optimise each channel accordingly to make efficient use of the budget.
- Regular reporting on digital marketing performance and analysing competitor monitoring and benchmarking.
As the PPC Executive you will have the following key skills:
- Ideally you will have 1+ year experience working in marketing, digital marketing with some exposure working in paid media and an interest in developing your career in PPC or you’ll currently be operating in an paid acquisition role.
- Ideally you will have experience of B2C Ecommerce or Online Marketing in PPC, Shopping, Affiliates or Paid Social either within an agency or client side.
- Google AdWords experience
- Experience in using the relevant Advertising platforms
- Use data driven insights to target improvements to the user journey to deliver higher conversion
- Monitor and benchmark competitor activity
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.