Location:Manchester City Centre
£25k - 30k per year
Manchester City Centre – hybrid working
Salary up to £30k
One of the most prolific and rapidly growing fast fashion brands are continuing to grow from strength to strength, and as a result are looking for a dynamic and passionate PPC Executive to join their well-established PPC team. Reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will deliver strategic and innovate campaigns across all Search areas, as well as acting as a key pillar of support across not only Search channels but the wider Digital channels where required.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Day to day campaign optimisations across Google Search and Google Shopping
- Managing bidding strategies and budgets in order to reach KPIs
- Analyse and make recommendations for improvements of current campaigns to the wider team
- Closely working with the Trading team to create appropriate Ad copy, Sitelinks and Callouts to support trade promotions
- Testing and implementation of various copy and messaging
- Leading the build out processes for new campaigns
- Staying on top of Industry Trends to suggest where to focus on keyword build out / pushing budgets
- Working closely with 3rd party suppliers such as Google and Intelligent Reach to ensure implementation of recommendations
- Managing Discover, Display, App and Youtube campaigns
- Utilising Google Analytics and Adwords to make optimisation recommendations
Your background & experience:
- A minimum of 12 months PPC campaign marketing experience
- Knowledge of PPC campaigns – ideally Fashion Retail
- Previous experience of planning, forecasting and budgeting
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.