We are looking for a PPC expert to join our fantastic digital marketing team; for a leading national supplier where you’ll be based out of their offices in Bury. You will be responsible for managing all PPC activities including search, display and remarketing. You’ll be joining an established Digital Marketing team and will be working for a marketing leading company in their sector. Our client is looking for a highly motivated individual who has passion for all things digital and specifically organic search to drive their business forward to even bigger success.
The key responsibilities of the PPC Executive:
- Review the Search Terms Report for negative keyword opportunities
- Review Landing Pages for Relevancy
- A/B test ad copy
- Filter and review keywords for low CTR, low Quality Score, and low Conversions
- Optimising existing PPC campaigns (Google, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Monitoring campaigns and analysing data
- Analysing each individual keyword/placement/category against the cost and adjusting the price accordingly
- Creating/adjusting text and display ads for A/B testing
- Interact with copywriter to optimise copy and landing pages for conversions
- Assist in keyword discovery and expansion
- Research and analyse competitor advertising links and PPC campaigns
- Write interesting and original ads
- Stay up to date on the latest paid search developments
The key skills of the PPC Executive:
- A high degree of energy, commitment, initiative and enthusiasm is required along with a thirst for knowledge in the internet marketing world.
- Previous experience is required (2-3 years); complementary experience in coding would be useful. It’s more important to us that you can demonstrate a technical understanding of PPC.
- A current (or anticipated) degree encompassing analytics or mathematics would be advantageous
- Excellent Analytical skills. Strong understanding of PPC
- Advanced with Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Passionate about digital marketing
- Able to analyse data and convey recommendations appropriately
- Previous experience within a similar role, working with PPC/Analytics is desirable
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £23k - 30k per year
Are you a passionate paid search candidate who has experience in managing PPC campaigns and strategies across various acquisition platforms? If you’re interested in joining a global and vibrant eCommerce brand based just outside of Manchester City Centre then this role is for you! Our client base...
- £18k - 25k per year + Bonus
This is a superb opportunity for someone who has 1 year+ experience either in a specialist PPC role currently or is working in a broader marketing either at executive or assistant level who is looking to develop their career in PPC and paid search as there will be ongoing training and development...
- £20k - 25k per year
We are looking for an fantastic PPC Executive to work for a leading retailer in Manchester. The ideal PPC Executive will add innovative ideas,bring digital marekting experience, and be energic and enthusiastic with their approach. The successful candidate will need to enjoy working in a fast-pace...
- £20k - 25k per year
Do you have a love for fashion and want to be a part of a talented team, working in state of the art offices? This could be the perfect role for you! We are working with one of the coolest global fashion brands who are looking for a PPC Marketing Executive to work for a leading retailer in Manche...