£28k - 30k per year
3 months ago
Salary circa £30k (potential to stretch for exceptional candidates)
Liverpool (2-3 days a week in office)
Forward Role are excited to be partnering with an exciting International Retail organisation within the interior design space, as they look to build out a world-class Performance Marketing team as 2023 is stacking up to be their biggest ever year!
Ranking in the Sunday Times Fast Track being one of the UK’s fastest growing companies in recent years, this organisation operate out of stunning offices in the centre of Liverpool and offer their employees a flexible, hybrid working arrangement of a minimum of two days a week in the office. We’re on the lookout for two brand new Paid additions, another being on the Paid Social side – it really is a super exciting time to join the team!
Reporting into the Paid Media Manager, the role requires close collaboration and knowledge exchange with the SEO Manager, and with their International & eComm Teams to work towards shared revenue targets and to create a consistent marketing campaign presence. You will be working on a number of both English and International paid search accounts covering various territories, both on Google Ads and Bing platforms. You will take ownership of the day to day running and optimisation of the accounts and will constantly be looking for ways of improving and expanding our activity whilst achieving ambitious GP targets.
Core responsibilities include:
- Independently run Paid Search engine (daily account optimisation) for Search and Shopping campaigns across Google and Bing
- Ensure all accounts are optimised according to Google best practice and companies own revenue targets
- Keep on top of new Google products and test, report and roll out accordingly
- Work to expand Paid Search reach while ensuring we’re matching or bettering target GP
- Produce regular performance reports and forecasts whilst ensuring Revenue/GP targets are hit at all times
- Continuously test & learn in order to improve customer experience and maximise ROI
- Take ownership and ensure the delivery of paid search company projects
- Work closely with intl. marketing team to improve paid search performance in our foreign language markets
- Work closely with eCommerce team to improve the conversion rate of paid search traffic to the site
- Educate fellow team members on paid search where appropriate
Your skills & experience:
- Minimum of 12 months experience in Paid Search & Shopping advertising (Google Ads and Bing) - either in house or agency
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to pull reports using tools such as Excel to show and interpret data in order to inform decision making
- High levels of self-awareness and the ability to manage own workload effectively
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility in carrying out BAU and project work
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.