£23k - 30k per year
10 months ago
Are you a passionate paid search candidate who has experience in managing PPC campaigns and strategies across various acquisition platforms? If you’re interested in joining a global and vibrant eCommerce brand based just outside of Manchester City Centre then this role is for you!
Our client based in South Manchester is a global e-commerce leader who have gone from strength to strength and are now growing their marketing & digital teams as they look to hire a PPC Executive who reports into the PPC Manager to help them with the businesses PPC campaigns and look to grow the channel further. Their cool offices are a stone throws away from the local train station making this opportunity easily commutable from Manchester City Centre.
You will be working across all PPC channels including AdWords and Google Shopping and will be responsible for the ongoing optimisation and evolution of paid search campaigns, defining the most effective paid acquisition campaign approach. You will scope out the best audience targeting, ad format and optimisation strategy for a range of campaign goals.
The key responsibilities of the PPC Executive:
- Day to day management of paid search campaigns, ensuring they are optimised at all times and hitting all business KPIs
- Creation of new accounts as and when required on Google Adwords, Bing and Yahoo.
- Analysing performance and data to develop effective campaigns
- Point of contact for bid management queries and best practise guidance
- Monthly budget management and invoice control for Paid Search Accounts
- Keeping on top of trends, liaising with internal teams to ensure coverage of key categories and products in the search landscape
- Tracking and analysis of results from PPC campaigns to identify potential opportunities for improvements
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly monitoring, analysis and reporting of campaigns
- Keeping up to date with industry updates, including betas from search partners and sharing opportunities and ideas
As the PPC Executive you will ideally have the following skills:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience of working across PPC campaigns and using Google AdWords ideally within a digital agency or eCommerce business
- Experience in managing shopping campaigns
- Regularly using Excel and problem-solving skills to optimise and drive the best ROI for your campaigns
- Previous experience of working with bid management tools
- Highly numerate and commercially aware
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to manipulate data to produce meaningful information
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.